Air conditioner cleaning service
A. WHY DO WE NEED TO CLEAN THE AIR CONDITIONER SYSTEM?
1. Improve the efficiency of the air conditioner
Cleaning your air conditioner will increase working efficiency by reducing the amount of dust and debris that accumulates on your device. When the air filter is clogged and dirty, the airflow is obstructed, making the device work harder than usual. In addition, when dust covers the evaporator's coil, its ability to absorb heat is reduced, further reducing your living conditions.
2. Reduce electricity bills
In a typical household, the cooling system accounts for the majority of monthly electricity consumption. Unfortunately, a dirty air conditioner will consume more power because your device must be working more than usual to gain enough electricity. Generally, such air conditioners use 5-10% more electricity. By cleaning your air conditioner system, you will be able to reduce a considerable amount of money in your electricity bills.
3. Avoid repairing and replacing the air conditioner in the future too many times
Leaving the air conditioner running in a dirty condition for a long time will lead to bigger problems and damage to the entire system. Furthermore, when the air conditioner system accumulates a lot of dirt, cleaning will become even more difficult. In addition, your device is prone to overheating because the evaporator coils cannot dissipate heat effectively.
4. Better indoor environment quality
Air conditioners don't just cool your home; They also play an important role in helping the air circulating inside the living space stay fresh and clean. A dirty environment creates conditions for molds, fungi, bacteria to thrive. And whenever you turn on your device, bacteria are blown across the room and contaminate the air, potentially exposing your family to a variety of respiratory infections, triggering asthma attacks, etc.
B. WHEN DO WE NEED TO CLEAN OUR AIR CONDITIONER SYSTEM?
The air conditioner:
- Does not work at the correct capacity when adjusting the temperature on the remote.
- Has an unpleasant smell, decreasing the air quality when working due to the amount of dust stuck in the filter system.
- Is covered in dust because the inner fan is not working or working with low impact.
- Leaks water when working because of the lack of gas that has created snow inside the system.
- Consumes more electricity, electricity bills suddenly increase while usage time does not change.
C. OUR AIR CONDITIONER CLEANING SERVICE PROCESS
Step 1 - Checking
Check the operation of the entire air conditioner, the power supply, fan, outdoor and indoor system, gas system, etc.
Step 2 - Clean the cooling system
- Turn off the power, cover the boards to prevent water from entering, and cover the drain.
- Clean the dust filter, spray the inside of the cold chamber with a water pressure sprayer.
- Clean the drain pipe.
- Check the water pump and ceiling machine.
- External cleaning.
Step 3 - Clean the heating system
- Remove the outdoor cover, spray the inside of the fan blades.
- Spray the dust filter on the external system.
- External cleaning.
Step 4 - Review before handover
- Measure gas pressure to check that the air compressor is operating stably.
- Measure the current to check the operating capacity of the machine.
- Measure the cooling temperature of the internal system.
D. OUR SERVICE CRITERIA
- Staff are professionally trained and have many years of experience.
- Honesty and responsibility with the working report.
- PUNCTUALITY - HONESTY - RESPONSIBILITY is our working motto.
- Constantly improving, using technology and modern equipment.
Contact us for immediate consultation support and the best service in town!