A. WHAT IS AN EXHAUST HOOD REPAIR SERVICE?
The exhaust hood is widely used for interior exhaust systems in companies, restaurants, hotels, commercial centers, hospitals, schools, etc. An exhaust fan helps keep the atmosphere cool, filter the polluted air, reduce air humidity, etc. Basically, industrial ventilation systems play an important role not only in the daily operations of households but also in companies and large buildings.
B. WHY YOUR EXHAUST HOOD DOES NOT WORK OR WORKING WITH LOW IMPACT?
- The motor is overheated due to a long time operation with high power. Fans that are using 3-phase power are recommended to install a meter against phase loss to prevent the motor from burning when the power supply changes suddenly from 3-phase to 1-phase.
- The impellers are corroded, damaged over time, or caused by foreign objects falling inside the fan cage.
- The V-Belt is broken or stretched, and must be replaced every 6 - 12 months (depending on your using time).
- Ring bearings are damaged due to long-term operation, and have to add more grease to make the bearings operate better and more smoothly every 3 - 6 months.
- Your exhaust fan should be cleaned regularly every 6 months to remove all the grease and dirt inside the fan and impeller.
If your company's exhaust hood is not working properly or has become obsolete, it can lead to an unpleasant and toxic work environment and many other problems over time.
C. WORKING DETAILS
- Check the device for noise and vibrations to make sure it is working normally.
- Check the V-Belt for proper tension and wear and replace if necessary.
- Check the fan and motor for accurate alignment.
- Lubricate, if necessary.
- Clean all equipment, motor, and fans.
- Check the power supply load amps.
- Check the propellers and moving parts.
- Check all the wiring and electrical connections.
D. OUR SERVICE CRITERIA
- Working conscientiously to bring satisfaction to customers is our top criterion.
- Ensure PUNCTUALITY - HONESTY - RESPONSIBILITY.
- Staff are professionally trained and have many years of experience.
- Constantly improving, using technology and modern equipment.