A. WHAT IS A DISINFECTION SPRAYING SERVICE?
A disinfection service is a service of spraying the disinfectant solution on a wide scale served to customers by a professional cleaning and disinfecting company. Services are conducted periodically in buildings or office facilities. Our staff is professionally trained to clean your business based on Department of Health guidelines. To prevent the spread of germs, viruses, and infectious diseases, we make sure surfaces are sterilized, disinfected, and clean. We must live with the Covid-19 virus, especially in the current situation.
B. WHY DO WE HAVE TO SPRAY DISINFECTION?
- Aid in the destruction of viruses that are invisible to the human eye but can still be found on doorknobs, buttons, stair handrails, and corridors.
- Clean your living area, your workplace, and the air that people breathe every day to ensure the safety of the environment around you.
- Viruses, bacteria, and disease-carrying insects such as flies, ants, mosquitoes, larvae, and other insects spread diseases.
- Reduce the high rate of transmission and protect the community against COVID-19.
C. WHEN SHOULD WE USE THE DISINFECTION SERVICE?
- It is always preferable to prevent than cure. Periodic disinfection will successfully lower the risk of illness by destroying a variety of germs on surfaces.
- Cleaning your home with simple household cleaners can eliminate the most harmful germs if there are no known COVID-19 cases in the vicinity. Cleaning is essential on a daily basis to keep the surroundings clean.
- In community areas, high-traffic locations, or certain situations in life where the infection is a concern, we recommend cleaning more frequently or disinfecting (in addition to cleaning). as a result of contact with bacteria-friendly surfaces.
- Spaces where people are suspected of being infected with COVID-19.
- If there is a COVID-19 positive patient in that area, you need to disinfect and sanitize the space within 24 hours, preventing the opportunity for bacteria to spread further.
- In addition, the type of surface and the frequency of contact with certain surfaces should be taken into account. The greater the number of people who contact a surface, the greater the risk. Cleaning frequently touched surfaces at least once a day should be a top priority (eg phones, handles, pens, dishes,...). If the area is a high-traffic area, or if the above circumstances occur, you should contact a disinfection service as soon as possible to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
D. OUR SERVICE CRITERIA
- Working conscientiously to bring satisfaction to customers is our top criterion.
- Ensure PUNCTUALITY - HONESTY - RESPONSIBILITY.
- Staff are professionally trained and have many years of experience.
- Constantly improving, using technology and modern equipment.
Contact us for immediate consultation support and the best service in town!